64th Annual Poplar Bluff Artists' Guild
November 5th from 1-3pm
Exhibit Runs November 4-26, 2017
- Ribbons: 1st, 2nd,3rd, HM in all 8 classes (32 Total)
- Elaborate Ribbons: Best of Show and People’s Choice
- 1st in each class - $50.00
- 2nd in each class - $25.00
- 3rd in each class – $15.00
- HM in each class – Ribbon only
- Best of Show - $200.00 and Elaborate Ribbon
- People’s Choice - $50.00 and Elaborate Ribbon
- Judge: Jeanie Eddleman - Former Teacher, Author, Illustrator, Professional Graphic Artist and co-owner of West Ray Studio in Cape Girardeau, MO.
People’s Choice - Again this year, will be voted on and determined at the opening reception and announced at 2:45 pm, November 5, 2017
- Sponsors: Best of Show - Commerce Bank
Receive Art – Saturday, October 28, 2017, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pick up artwork –Sunday, November 26, 2017, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Or Monday, November 27, 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Financial assistance was provided by the Missouri Arts Council, a state agency and Commerce Bank.
The museum is open noon to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 1 – 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
c. 1999 Margaret Harwell Art Museum, City of Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Site Map - Home
Visitors since June 2005
All Rights Reserved